Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Missed My Hubby



Hello Friends,

A few weeks ago one of my best friends, Pamela, and her mom, Pixie, drove almost three hours to come and pick me up and take me to their house for the week.  Pamela and I became very close as soon as we met two years ago at Jennifer Dove's Copic Boot Camp 2015, and kept in contact, then met up again in 2016.  This year we decided to have a little mini Boot Camp of our own in her house.  Her sons William and Nathan, and her mom joined us for some of it.  Pamela is so sweet she even had gifts to pass out like Jennifer does in Boot Camp.

Here is one of the cards I made while there, I decided to make it an I missed you card for my hubby who stayed home to take care of our three cats.  This is called a shaker card and it is the first time I made one.  We cut out 9 layers of the square frame, glued them together with acetate between the top two layers.  Used Momento inks to sponge the background, and sprinkled on the sequin mix I chose to match the background.









I then stamped and cut out a Wplus9 elephant from the stamp set called "Unforgettable".  I had such a fun time with Pamela and her family.  They spoiled me rotten.  Then they drove me all the way home.  Thank you to my adopted family, the Goodrich's, Pixie, Bob, and Pamela.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun Julie!!! And your card was lovely! I love the colors you used:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR