Saturday, August 19, 2017

Lawn Fawn Elephants






Good afternoon friends.  Today I have for you a card I made for my nephew.  I used Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies, and Lawn Fawn Wild For You Stamps and Dies.  The link will just take you to Lawn Fawn on-line store as they are sold out right now everywhere I look.  But if you go out to Lawn Fawn you can request notification when they are back in stock.






With Elphie Selfie I colored the profile elephants and mouse with Copic Markers. W1, W3, W5 for the mama elephant, W0, W1, W3 for the baby elephant, E31, E35 for the mouse.  R20 for everyones cheeks and ears.  For the camera I just used R24.

In the picture they took, straight on, I used all the same colors.  The inside sentiment is, You take the best selfies.  Cheeese on the front is done with clear embossing powder for a tone on tone look.


Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. I love the coloring you did with the elephants and the tone on tone embossing powder;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR