Friday, August 25, 2017

MFT Mermazing

Hello again friends, I'm back with another post.  This was made with MFT Mermazing Stamps and the MFT Mermazing Dies.  I made this for a very good friend who loves and collects anything mermaid.  Her name is Heidi Brawley.

I started by doing my background with distress inks, salty ocean and peacock feathers, then sprinkled with water and dabbed off after a few seconds to give a watery background.  I then stamped and colored the images and cut out with the corresponding dies.

I really hope she likes it as a lot of love went into this card.



Copics used - Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20

                        Hair - E31, E33, E35 sitting mermaid

                         Hair - E31, E33, E08 swimming mermaid

Thank you again for stopping by.  This was a very fun card to make.

Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR