Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Julie Nutting Doll Canvas



Back after being MIA for a few years.  This is my first post in a very long time, so please bare with me as it will take me a while to get back into the hang of things.

I fell in love at first sight with these Julie Nutting Prima Paper Dolls Stamps.  This one is called "Peasant Dress" as this was one of the first dolls to come out and they weren't given names at that time.

Her skin and hair are colored with Copic Markers, and her dress and hair band are paper pieced.  I used a 9" x 12" canvas that I painted with Dyan Reaveleys Dylusions paints in the colors Squeezed Orange and Fresh Lime.  Lace, flowers, and buttons were all in my stash.

I'll be back soon with another project.  Thank you for stopping by.

Sincerely,
Julie





1 comment:

  1. Awesome Julie! So glad that you are posting again. I love the paper piercing:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR