Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"Hopeful"

How's everybody doing today?  I'm having a really good day.  I have my next project here for you to see.  I'm taking the CMC (Color Me Creative) Copic Marker class from Suzanne J. Dean, and I am thoroughly enjoying myself.  I have completed class #1 and have started class #2.  There are 5 classes plus an "All about hair" class for a total of 6 classes.  I can hardly wait to take the All About Hair class because that's what I have the hardest time with. You can find the link to her classes on my side bar.  There are other classes available through CMC besides the Copic classes with Suzanne.  You should go over there and check it out.  Through her class there is a book club called BookEndz which I have joined.  I have never belonged to a book club before but I'm loving that too.  We have live chats once a month to discuss the book of the month.  So much fun.  Of course we get off topic and start discussing everything under the sun, lol.




 
 
My project today was one of the digital images I bought from Wee Stamps.  The artist is Sylvia Zet and her images are so adorable.  This image is titled "Hopeful".  I usesd this image for one of the homework lessons for my CMC class.  I did her on Cryogen Irridescent White copic quality card stock purchased from Paper Temptress.  Background paper I've had on hand for a long time, package says Sonburn Wedding.  The blue flower I made using my Emagination paper punches and a mini button for the center.  Red satin ribbon from my stock.  At the last minute I dabbed the center of the image flowers and dots with Sassy Pink Smooch Paint.  I'm very sorry, but when I did her I didn't keep track of the Copic colors I used.  In future I will make note of all of that.
 
Well, I hope you like her.  I know I had fun coloring her.  I'll be back with another project in the next few days.  My goal is to post at least once a week.  Would appreciate any comments you might have.
 
Thanks,
JR
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment and visiting my blog! this is a sweet card! you've done a wonderful job coloring her! sounds like you're having a great time in your classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over to my blog Eva. Yes I am enjoying my copic classes a lot.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR