Monday, October 1, 2012

Luka W/Flowers

Hi everyone.  I can't believe it's already been over a week since my last post.  It's amazing how fast a week goes by now that I have a blog.  I've been a little under the weather, but am much better now.  I've also had concerns for my father.  He is 82 years young and having to slow down for the first time in his life.  On wednesday he will have a ICD and pace maker implanted in his chest.  Hopefully that will allow us to feel a little more comfortable knowing he's got emergency care built in.

I'm still learning my Copics so here is another image by La-La Land Crafts I used for one of the homework assignments.  I made him into a 6 x 6 card using my DCWV cardstock and patterned paper I've had for a few years.  The embelishments are by Sandylions, again stuff I've had for a long time.  I have so much stuff I need to use up before I can let myself get anything new.  So bear with me and my blog for a while as I don't even know if any of my stuff is still available for purchase.


The Copics I used with him are, Skin - E00, E11, E21, R20, Pants - B00, B02, B06, Hair - YR23, Y23, E35, Shirt - BG72, BG75, and BG78.

I WILL have another post up on thursday and I'll give you an update on my father's condition.  Hope you had a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping in.  Would appreciate any comments and "follow" me if you don't already. 

Thanks again,
JR

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card - I really like the multiple images. I hope your father is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! this is a fun guy card! love those stickers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR