Monday, September 10, 2012

Ballerina Marci

Well, here it is, my very first posted project.  She is Ballerina Marci by La-La Land Crafts.  The patterned paper is from DCWV the Stack III, and the green glitter paper is DCWV Latte cardstock.  I have had both for so long I don't know if they are still available or not.  The flowers and "Beautiful" accents I've just had laying around and don't remember where I got them.

 
I colored Marci with my Copic Markers.  For the skin I used E000, E00, E11, and R20 blush.
Her hair is Y23, YR23, and E35.  Her outfit is R81, R83, and R85.
 
 
I am having a lot of fun learning to use my Copic Markers.  I will post another project soon.  Thank you for taking the time to look.
 
JR


                                           

2 comments:

  1. your card is super sweet I would love to learn how to do the coloring with these markers, thanks for sharing and congrats on your blog, I am your first follower now lol please come over and follow with me too here @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, I'm now following you. Love the boxed card sets.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR