Monday, September 3, 2012

Introduction to my blog

Just wanted to let people know about my blog.  This is the first time I've ever had a blog so I'm very new and have a lot to learn.  In the future I will be posting pictures of my paper creations and maybe some of my other crafts.  I have done many types of crafts but my passion is with paper and miniatures.  I do paper quilling, parchment craft, stamping, die cutting and just about everything else with paper.  My newest addition to my paper crafting is Copic Markers.  I have gained a lot of inspiration from talented people on their blogs and Youtube and hope to some day be an inspiration to others out there myself.  Hope you follow my blog and enjoy my work.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful Julie, you have so many various creations to show us! Hope you will have lots of fun out of this new blogging venture :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR