Monday, November 5, 2012

Mod Marci

Hello again.  Did everybody have a good weekend?  It's been so beautiful here.  We finally get to leave our air conditioner off and have the house open.  I've been working on getting my craft studio tidied up.  I hate it when I don't put things back where they belong and pretty soon all surfaces are covered with bits of paper, punches, dies and all that stuff.  I need to start my Christmas cards so I MUST get it done.

Welllll, I have a La-La Land Crafts image for you today.  She is a rubber stamp called Mod Marci and you can get her here.  I made her into a 6 x 6 card using DCWV textured card stock for the base.  The patterned paper pack says "Retro Patterned Paper", I don't see a company name but it had two pieces of this awesome tie died paper.  One piece had an X cut through it but this piece, luckily, did not get cut.  I just love it, it's so perfect with Mod Marci.  I edged it with a MS paper edger.  The yellow mat behind her was cut with a Spellbinders die.


The Music Border is a die by C.C. Designs I purchased from All That Scraps, you can get it here.  It's so delicate and lacey.  I added black stickles to all the notes.  The Happy Birthday is a ribbon embelishment I had.


 
 
 



 


I colored her with Copic Markers, E21, E00, E000, R20, E50, E31, E25, B18, B14, B12, B00, E53, E57.



 


That's all for me today.  Will be back again soon with another project.  I believe my next project is going to be a Tidly Inks image.  I have a few (many) of them purchsed and printed, just waiting for me to color them up.  See ya.

JR

2 comments:

  1. Very cool card Julie and so perfect for Mod Marci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I love this card... your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR