Thursday, November 1, 2012

Holly

Hello all.  I hope all of you on the east coast made it through Sandy ok.  Such sad sights on the news these last few days.  Here's hoping your clean up and recovery goes smoothly.

I meant to post a Halloween project but didn't get one done in time.  Oh well, next year.  I did color up a La-La Land Witch Marci and plan on submitting her for my lesson on the CMC Copic class for coloring black hat and shoes using the Copic cool greys. 

For this post I colored a Wee Stamps image by artist Syvia Zet.  Her name is Holly and she's a digital image you can purchase here.  I tried to make her a little more fall rather than Christmas by using fall colors on the card.



I made her into a 6 x 6 card using DCWV card stock and patterned paper from 12 x 12 big stack packs I've had for a few years or so.  I popped her up on foam tape, added flat backed gems, and leaves w/stems using a Sizzix die.




 


I colored her up with my Copics.  The colors I used are E21, E00, E000, R20, Y23, YR23, E35, R81, R83, R85, BG72, BG75, BG78, E59, E57, BV31, B0000.

 



I accented her cheeks, head band, and sleeves with my Sharpie Poster Paint Pen, and glitzed her wings with Stickles.

Tomorrow is already friday so I hope you all have a good weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.
JR